Do you think you have something to offer this site? Are you a paediatric “super” nurse who is passionate about your field? Do you have some awesomeness you want to share?
I am currently looking for contributors who are passionate about improving the healthcare experience for our paediatric clients. If you have something to say, please contact me via the Contact form so we can work together.
Here are some suggestions of topics to help get those creative juices flowing:
– grief in paediatrics/palliative care
– working with parents
– juggling split families
– general stories of success
– reflections in paediatric nursing (think ‘journal’)
– letters to the undergraduate nurse considering paediatrics
– anything else that you think might be remotely interesting! I want to hear from you.
You can submit as many stories as you like, between 300-1000 words, although I will consider longer word counts depending on the material. You can submit images if you like, but there is no requirement to. Don’t let any lack of grammar confidence stop you from submitting your story!
If you wish to include further resource links at the end of your post, please feel free to do so. To keep the integrity of the page, I do check them.